Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm Ida!~


Assalamualaikum..hye!
My name is Norhidaya Binti Mohd Ramlan. I live at Kampar, Perak. But now I'm stay at Bercham with my sister. I was born on 16th September 1982 at Temoh, Perak ( don,t forget give me present).
I have big family in my life...i have two mother and two father..actually my parent divorce.. so,now other sister and brother life in the own future.i have 6 best friend,4 from each married expect i and 1 of my best friend is maria...........


Now I'm still in training at SPIKE @ KPERAK ACADEMY for 3 months. This courses more to learn IT....Whatever fisrtly don't know side from IT because last study at UNITEN Pahang in courses Business Study................now,when i attend this course,i know the similar this course..for our future,i target can get the best work and best husband in my life........


1 comment:

rieyza erizar said...

nice to meet u..also to know you..thanks for your teach